Topic Clean up, character forums and more!
WELCOME
Moose Tracks is a semi-realistic wolf roleplay set in year 1890 after the Colorado Gold Rush. Set in a fictional place known as The Emerald Forest, Seven along with several others have escaped captivity. A newfound leader, Seven strives to build the pack up from dwindling spirits to a fully fledged pack. From Rogue to Harbinger, Seven learns to lead the Rising Spirits Pack into a new age.
Latest topics
» Event: Claiming the Emerald Moon [sign-ups]
by Corvid Sat May 04, 2024 10:38 am

» Lumines table
by Lumine Wed May 01, 2024 6:35 pm

» Submit Character to Database
by Persephone Wed May 01, 2024 11:28 am

» Persephone | Female | Wanderer
by Persephone Wed May 01, 2024 11:23 am

» Vixen | Female | Sentinel |
by Vixen Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:40 pm

» Hawthorn| ♀ | Sentinel
by Hawthorn Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:52 am

» Renier | Male | Guardian
by Renier Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:17 am

» Sveta| ♀ | Scout
by Sveta Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:44 pm

RP WEATHER
INFORMATION
Season: Root
Migration?: Yes
Breeding?: No
Characters: 10
Females: 5
Males: 5
AD Remaining: 365

Topic Clean up, character forums and more!

Go down

Emerald Master

Topic Clean up, character forums and more! Empty Topic Clean up, character forums and more!

Post by Emerald Master Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 pm

Reorganized Guides
I've moved all the guides and information based topics over to the Emerald master Account. Some guides were merged into an existing topic which includes Terminology in the About the Emerald Forest topic and The Pack Reputation guide attached to the Hierarchy guide.  All the quick links should be fixed. Please let me know if you come across one that doesn't work.

New Rank Icons
I will be making new rank icons to fit to the sub ranks we've made in the Hierarchy guide. You'll keep the color but everyone will know what your sub rank is. Keep a look out for those to be finished and added in the coming weekend.

Changes to biography Acceptance
I'm obsessed with our colors so rather than fill the character board with my yellow, we will link your biographies in the ⁠pending-bio-approval-links channel and I will accept it there. I've added the new conditions for acceptance to the Character Creation guide which are as follows:

• Biographies need at least basic information and either the personality OR the history completed
  • Personality information can be character traits or at least 200 words
  • History can be written while roleplaying. Adding in a summary of their experience meeting the Harbinger and/or completing the Rising Spirits Ritual is recommended.

This was an unspoken fact that I will be adding to the OOC Tools guides this weekend. Each member gets a Character Management Forum upon acceptance of their first character. This is a great place to post thread trackers, shippers, character lore, etc. Please let me know if you don't have one yet and you have an active character in the roleplay. You are the boss if your forum so you'll be able to write, reply, delete, all of that. Enjoy! Character Management

Emerald Master

Emerald Master

Lost Spirit
Topic Clean up, character forums and more! Empty0 / 1000 / 100Topic Clean up, character forums and more! Empty
Topic Clean up, character forums and more! Empty0 / 1000 / 100Topic Clean up, character forums and more! Empty
Age in years (unless a pup) Male or Female? Glaxarian, Candarian, Valarian or Lytharian
Novice 00 Topic Clean up, character forums and more! 3340
00 00 00 OOC NAME HERE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum